Innovation Learning and Operations Center
Marquette Savings Bank
swipe to view photos
Marquette Savings Bank wanted to transform and expand their home offices to
- Illustrate MSB's commitment to Erie's Central Business District and Innovation District.
- Create an Innovation and Learning Center to apply customer facing technology and instruction on how to apply this technology in customer interactions.
- Training Center that satisfies MSB's increasing need to improve training and skills for Bank staff, and is available for use by other local businesses.
- House their Operations and Information Technology offices with a flexible open office environment that can evolve over time to meet changing needs.
Key solutions for this 17,000 GSF project include:
- Innovation Learning Center that provides a design structured more as a retail store than traditional bank environment provides a new way to interact.
- Training Center configured as a large, flexible meeting room that can be repurposed for both small and larger groups.
- Operations and Information Technology offices are provided in a flexible open office environment that can evolve over time to meet changing needs.
- The corner of 10th and Peach Streets is designed to identify Marquette’s presence, featuring a glass atrium that provides views to the Innovation Learning Center and Operations Center.
Construction beginning Summer 2019 with completion expected Summer 2020.
- Space Planning
- Fit Planning
- Budget Development
- Cost Estimating
- Feasibility Study
- Concept Development
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Building Assessment
- Schedule Development
- Construction Phasing Plan