Professional Services Offices
State College, Pennsylvania
swipe to view photos
- Convert existing house into offices appropriate for a Financial Planning firm.
- Provide a welcoming entry for the firm's clients.
- Provide a "gathering" space to allow for financial planning seminars.
- Integrate several conference rooms for larger internal meetings.
- Develop two offices for private one-on-one meeting with clients.
WMF provided a design solution to convert the existing residential layout to accommodate two private offices, an open office a reception area, conference room and kitchenette. Site improvements included selection of appropriate plant materials and parking in accordance with local code requirements. All mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems were replaced.
The project is currently in construction.